Friday 18 May 2012

First Outfit of The Day (OOTD)

Hi Ladies!

Hope you've had a great week, it's finally finished for me thank goodness!

Now to business.

The last few days of blogging I've been anticipating putting up my first OOTD, and here it is....


I little bit about this outfit.
I wore a week ago to my friends baby shower and received non-stop comments form the guests of how much they loved the look.
I purchased the whole outfit from my second (hand) home Recycle Boutique!
I purchase quite a lot of my clothes from there which I mentioned and showed some good buys in an old post which you can check out here.
So the whole get up is second hand, pretty cool huh?

Starting off the dress.
This gorgeous 1950's inspired leopard print dress was a two day decision that I'm glad I made!
I love twirling around in it and I feel it brings out my inner pin up ;-)
The dress is from a brand called Divided, I love the cute front pocket detailing and for a reasonable $60 I think it looks pretty darn good!

And last, but not least, are my most favourite shoes in my whole wide wardrobe!
The cute peep toe cream coloured pumps were a steal for $60 as they're an authentic pair of Christian Louboutins!
Yeah :-)
As soon as I spotted them I snatched them up without any question after finding out they were from my favourite shoe designer!
Of course trying them on first as well....

So that's my first OOTD and sure wont be the last ;-)

I hope you enjoyed everyone now let's get this weekend started!!!

XOXOX

My pretty smokin' outfit for my gorgeous friend Grace's (middle) baby shower and soon to be big sister Miami (left) :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress:)

    xoxo-Laila
    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for you're lovely comments :-)
    It's a pretty fab dress!

    Hey Laila I'm now a new follower with you're blog and can't wait to see more from you!
    Care to be my latest follower!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

I read & reply to all comments, do please check back to see if I have replied to yours.
Thank you ❤