Hope you all are well?
It's finally Summer here in little New Zealand, and so far it has been impressive!
Sunshine all around but also a lot of people walking around looking like tomato's from not wearing there sunscreen!
I'll def be sure to do that when I head to the beach for some RNR tomorrow.
Otherwise, I finally have the latest pics of how I looked for my work place's Christmas party last week!
It was held at a very nice hotel in the city last Tuesday, the theme was Hollywood Glamour.
I instantly knew what I would be wearing which was my gorgeous figure hugging ASOS Rose-Gold dress which I brought for me and my boyfriend Andrei's 5year Anniversary.
I instantly knew as well as to what makeup I would be wearing, stated in the pictures below of my OOTN & MOTN (Outfit Of The Night & Makeup Of The Night).....
|Phase one: Natural and simple makeup application|
- The Body Shop 'All in One BB Cream' - 01
- Clinique City Stick Consealer - 10
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation - NW20
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder
- MAC Peachy Keen blush
|Subtle smokey eye - pic 1|
Glamified winged liner and smoky eye - pic 2
- MAC Bare Study Paint Pot - all over lid and tear duct
- MAC Goldbit e/s - all over lid and tear duct
- MAC Satin Taupe e/s - through crease, 3/4 upper and lower lash line
- MAC Blanc Type e/s - under eyes and brow bone
- Collection 2000 black khol e.l - through rim of lower lash line
- MAC Black Track e/l gel - create winged liner look
|Final product - Hollywood Glam?|
- The Body Shop Cranberry Joy lip balm - actually wore MAC Red lipstick on the night
- Real Techniques by Sam Chapman - Core Collection and stippling brush
- The Body Shop Slanted brush and line softener - e/l application
- The Body Shop Blender brush - e/s app.
- Generic store brought brow brush
- Soft curls and ringlets created by GHD
- Hold done by Schwarzkopf Volume Power hairspray
|Sexy brown leather pumps!|
- ASOS Rose Gold dress
- Brown Leather stilleto pumps by 'Siren' from Wild Pair
- Portmans sparkly black head band
|My amazing ASOS gold dress which screams Hollywood Glamour!|
|The back view of my dress. Gives a pretty swell view of my tat :-)|
It consisted of every single staff member being recognised for their amazing efforts achieved in the company the past year.
Staff that went above and beyond were awarded little Oscars too :P
There was a lovely buffet of food and a dance floor which me and some of my
Above all else, everyone was dressed to nines.
And yes, I was thrilled to be back in my LGD (Little Gold Dress) which makes me feel like a 1950's Glamour girl or even better, a Bond Girl ;-)
As much as I love a good night, I simply can't resist a good night in wearing my fave trackies and sweater :-)
|Love my huge FILA sweater!|