Wednesday 12 December 2012

Hollywood Glamour! MOTN & OOTN

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all are well?
It's finally Summer here in little New Zealand, and so far it has been impressive!
Sunshine all around but also a lot of people walking around looking like tomato's from not wearing there sunscreen!
I'll def be sure to do that when I head to the beach for some RNR tomorrow.

Otherwise, I finally have the latest pics of how I looked for my work place's Christmas party last week!
It was held at a very nice hotel in the city last Tuesday, the theme was Hollywood Glamour.

I instantly knew what I would be wearing which was my gorgeous figure hugging ASOS Rose-Gold dress  which I brought for me and my boyfriend Andrei's 5year Anniversary.
I instantly knew as well as to what makeup I would be wearing, stated in the pictures below of my OOTN & MOTN (Outfit Of The Night & Makeup Of The Night).....

Phase one: Natural and simple makeup application
Face
  • The Body Shop 'All in One BB Cream' - 01
  • Clinique City Stick Consealer - 10
  • MAC Pro Longwear Foundation - NW20
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder
  • MAC Peachy Keen blush
Subtle smokey eye - pic 1
Glamified winged liner and smoky eye - pic 2
 Eyes
  • MAC Bare Study Paint Pot - all over lid and tear duct
  • MAC Goldbit e/s - all over lid and tear duct
  • MAC Satin Taupe e/s - through crease, 3/4 upper and lower lash line
  • MAC Blanc Type e/s - under eyes and brow bone
  • Collection 2000 black khol e.l - through rim of lower lash line
  • MAC Black Track e/l gel - create winged liner look
Final product -  Hollywood Glam?
Lips
Brushes
  • Real Techniques by Sam Chapman - Core Collection and stippling brush
  • The Body Shop Slanted brush and line softener - e/l application
  • The Body Shop Blender brush - e/s app.
  • Generic store brought brow brush
Hair
  • Soft curls and ringlets created by GHD
  • Hold done by Schwarzkopf Volume Power hairspray
Sexy brown leather pumps!






Outfit

  • ASOS Rose Gold dress
  • Brown Leather stilleto pumps by 'Siren' from Wild Pair
  • Portmans sparkly black head band




My amazing ASOS gold dress which screams Hollywood Glamour!

The back view of my dress. Gives a pretty swell view of my tat :-)
The whole night was amazing!
It consisted of every single staff member being recognised for their amazing efforts achieved in the company the past year.
Staff that went above and beyond were awarded little Oscars too :P
There was a lovely buffet of food and a dance floor which me and some of my co-workers friends dance to Gangnam style too, so much fun!

Above all else, everyone was dressed to nines.
And yes, I was thrilled to be back in my LGD (Little Gold Dress) which makes me feel like a 1950's Glamour girl or even better, a Bond Girl ;-)


Reality check.
As much as I love a good night, I simply can't resist a good night in wearing my fave trackies and sweater :-)

Love my huge FILA sweater!
That's all from me for now, hope you enjoyed my latest and you'll hear from me soon!

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & reply to all comments, do please check back to see if I have replied to yours.
Thank you ❤