Thursday 23 February 2012

Chapter One

Well this is offically my first post as a new blogger.
I decided to start my own blog  after seeing my sister in-laws which showed her opinions and her life through this kinda thing which I must say sounds way better than Facebook!

So my aim is to reflect my individuality through the photo's I take, my personal taste in clothes, photos and art, make-up, travelling and of course this wouldn't be my blog without tattoo's.

Here is my first tattoo:
Not yet finished but it is a stunner!
I shall keep you posted on the final product...

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's an amazing tattoo! Welcome to the blogging world :) xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It really is, it'll look even better once it's finished.
    All it needs is shading and the middle filled in.
    You're blog is awesome btw, totes following!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :) thanks for directing me to it!

    Jen
    http://drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I read & reply to all comments, do please check back to see if I have replied to yours.
Thank you ❤