Friday 22 November 2013

5 little things...

 
 
I love the smell of
jasmine flowers in a warm summer breeze and lavender even more in the evening. They're romantic scents which make me think of the times in my life where I have been most fulfilled and happy.




 
I love the sound of
Tui birds in the trees, another thing that reminds me of summer and the beautiful things that make the country I live in great.


 
 
I love the taste of
 fresh fruit, cold ice cream and pistachio nuts.
They're just amazing.

 



I love the sight of
people enjoying their families.


 
I love the feel of
the sun bouncing against my skin, the sand between my toes, the warm wind travelling through my hair and my baby kicking in my belly.


what do you love today?
 
XOXOX
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read & reply to all comments, do please check back to see if I have replied to yours.
Thank you ❤