Sunday 4 March 2012

POTD

Before I give my internet a break today, here is my pic of the day!



My dad took this photo of me on an awesome day out we had together :-) This is called the Eagle pose in Bikram yoga and took me a whole month to perfect when I was 14.
I'm 21 now and still have that flexibility! This was taken with an iPhone too, not bad huh?

Also I saw this on another blogger profile and just had to do one myself:

Age: 21
Bedsize: Queen.
Chores that you hate: Cleaning the toilet
Dogs: No, used to and would love another!
Essential start to your day: A big Breakfast!
Favorite color: Purple
Gold or Silver: Both
Height: 5 feet/4 Inches
Instruments you play: Nada
Job title: Administration Officer
Kids: Nada
Live: Auckland
Mother’s Name: Linda
Nicknames: Tussy, Shay, Ley, Leya, Shaz
Overnight hospital stays: Yep, a very long time ago
Pet peeves: People that try and talk to me or talk in movies!
Quote from a movie or tv show: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" - Moulin Rouge
Right or Lefty: Righty.
Siblings: 3 sisters, 2 brothers
Time you wake up: 5am
Underwear: Yer..?
Vegetable you hate: I eat all?
What makes you run late: The bus :-(
X-Rays You’ve Had: Twice on my right wrist
Yummy food you make: Eggplant Mousakka, berry crumble, roast dinners, ice cream sundaes, brownies, heaps more...
Zoo Animal: Wolves

Give it a go! It's quite interesting.....

1 comment:

I read & reply to all comments, do please check back to see if I have replied to yours.
Thank you ❤